I love giving Christmas presents and definitely think it’s more about the thought behind them than how much they cost. All of the items in this DIY cost me a total of £3, which I think if you want to make something for your friend or family member that will make them smile this would be it. This cute little jar contains all the ingredients to make two hot chocolates but after they’ve eaten all of the contents they have a lovely jar to keep items in too!
I bought this jar from Hobby Craft and found these great individual hot chocolate sachets from …
On our recent visit to New York, my friend Amy gave me this succulent paper craft kit from Paper Source. I love anything to do with succulents; so this DIY kit was right up my street! I also wanted to see whether I could recreate something that vaguely resembled the design on the packet.
Below is a step by step of how I put the wreath together. The great thing is you could recreate the wreath without the kit by using the same techniques and cutting the flower shapes out of coloured paper.
The kit consisted of:
- 1 Cardboard Wreath
- 1 Short Length of Ribbon
- 4 sets of 10 small succulent shapes
- 3 sets of 10 medium succulent shapes
- 3 sets of 10 Large succulent shapes
- 26 different shaped leaves
- 3 sets of 10 flatter shaped succulents
- Double sided tape
- Adhesive foam squares
1. Cut each of the succulent shapes out. Then using a knife, curl the edges of each of the petals (like curling a ribbon on a present). For the flowers/succulents I curled …
Babaton Coat, nu New York Top, Topshop Jeans, Stradivarious Shoes, Friction Necklace, Calvin Klein Backpack (similar here)
Back in November, Steve, Nicole, Lauren and I travelled to the USA. During our trip we visited …