After falling deep into wedding planning waters, I’ve struggled to juggle everything and sadly my blog has suffered; but this is a post to say I’m turning over a new leaf!
I’m so excited for future posts; so expect autumnal adventures, travel guides, favourite things and fun winter warmers! Also let me know if there is anything you would like me to blog about? I would love to hear from you and I’m excited to share this new adventure as Mrs Booker with you all.
I’m also doing a series about our preparations for the wedding and the day itself, which will include lots of lovely photos, and all of the amazing people that made the day possible.
As this post is slightly different to the rest of my content I thought I would leave a few links to what I’ve been loving recently.
- Slightly obsessing over all of the folk dresses coming out this season
- This Instagram feed is so cute (yes it is about dogs)
- On the wedding day I wore this lipstick in tea rose and am still wearing it on the daily
- May have to take a trip to Copenhagen to visit this shop (thanks for the link Nicole)
- At the weekend I took part in a fairy tale treasure hunt around London, it was amazing! Check out all the details here.
What are you enjoying at the moment?