Happy Sunday everyone, hope you’ve all had a great week! I’m so excited to share all the content I’ve collected over the last few weeks. Did you follow Booktober? Steve and I vlogged October and absolutely loved creating the videos!
Here’s a few things that have made me smile.
- Island Steve– If you didn’t catch my Instagram post this week, this is the photo of Steve that I shared from our stay at the Azulik Hotel in Tulum. It was so nice to chill out for a few days and Steve definitely embraced those beach vibes!
- Seeing family and friends– I’ve loved being away and travelling, but when I’m away for a long time I love coming back home to family too. There’s something nice about coming home to the familiar, especially when you get home and these cute faces are greeting you too!
- Toronto– Our first stop of the trip, I’ll be doing a separate blog post on each of the places that we visited but this view was one of my favourite things about our stay.
- Montreal– The colours of the trees here were amazing! Anyone that has a love for all things Autumn should definitely visit this city, especially Mont Royal.
- Tulum– Such magical hippy place, excited to share some photos of the hotel we stayed at too!
Have an awesome week!