There’s something so nice about this little Sunday morning ritual; even if you’ve had a really rubbish week there’s always things that made you smile, which are always nice to remember with a cup of coffee on a Sunday morning.
- London Christmas Lights– Steve and I spent two days up in London this week. I love London at Christmas, it’s busy but everyone is in good spirits and a little bit magical.
- Le Labo Candle– When this candle arrived it was one of the best smelling packages I’ve ever received! Le Labo is a unique perfume brand as they make up the perfume that you chose there and then. It’s such an experience to watch someone create your perfume and the fragrance seems to last that little bit longer too. They create a unique label which says your name but also the place it was created too.
- WestWorld– Have you seen it? Steve and I started watching it this week. It’s centred around this theme park-like place where people can go and live out their wildest adventures (some of which are not the nicest either). The people who live in the world permanently are actually robots made by the park creators, at the end of everyday the robots reset but everything is not as it seems.
- Autumn Colours– I know we’re nearly Winter but lately the Autumn colours have been so bright. This is definitely my favourite season and I don’t want it to leave.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them– Harry Potter fans you won’t be disappointed! I don’t want to share too much about it as I would even go to say that it’s even more magical than the main Harry Potter Films. Eddie Redmayne does such a great job playing the lead role of Newt Scamander you will wonder why he wasn’t in any of the original movies. Definitely see this at the cinema.
Excited to share more festive content with you over the next few weeks! Have an awesome one this week!