Hey guys! How’s your week been? It feels like it flew by! This week was filled with new motivation and loads of ideas for posts that I’m excited to share with you.
So here’s this week’s favourites:
- ASOS WHITE X Saucony Shadow 5000 in glitter– I love these shoes they add a bit of fun to any outfit and have been on my feet a lot this week!
- Start Up Podcast– I’ve just started listening to season 4 and it’s so good! This series follows the founder of American Apparel on his journey after being fired from the company he created. Super interesting listening.
- Routine– I know it’s a weird one, but this week I’ve finally got myself into a working routine I’m happy with. Something I’ve been striving to do for a long time and am finally there! Here’s to 2017 being the year of organisation.
- Winter walks– There’s something about being back at home and doing normal things like walking the dogs that makes me happy. These two little guys are always happy to see you whatever mood you’re in.
- Women of YouTube– The nominations for Glamour Women of the Year Awards came out this week and I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to everyone who was nominated in the YouTube category. So many amazing women, all absolutely smashing it on YouTube in their own way. I admire every single one you.
I hope you guys have an awesome week!