These last couple of weeks have been slightly all over the place. Steve and I are finally having work completed on our flat; so have moved out while the ceilings are plastered and our electrics are sorted. With a super busy couple of weeks and a trip to Paris in between I feel like my feet haven’t hit the ground. But it’s nice to find a bit of time to think back through the events of the last two weeks.
- Paris in Winter– It’s one of my favourite places; every time we visit, even if it’s for a brief time, it makes me smile.
- The Kite Runner– My family and I went to watch the performance up in London last week, it’s such a brilliant show and there wasn’t a dry eye when we left the theatre! It closes in London on the 11th March so if you do get the chance to see it I would really recommend it. Ticket info here.
- Thoughtful Words– I found this quote in a shop in Paris and absolutely loved it. Translation ‘ I think anything is possible to anyone who dreams, dares, works and never gives up’
- Palais Royal– My favourite place from our trip last weekend, there are multiple photo opportunities, little cafes to hide out in and shops to explore. Definitely one of my go-to places in Paris.
- Casefile True Crime Podcast– I’ve been listening this a lot of these this week. I seem to be listening to more podcasts now while I’m working than music. This one has me hooked.
Hope you guys have had a great couple of weeks too. Would love to know what you’ve been up to ❤️