How has Sunday come around so quickly?! This week has been a busy one and we’ve been back in the flat, even though it’s not quite finished yet!
I’ve got a Vlog coming out later today of one of this week’s events but here’s my favourites all together:
- The Brits- Steve and I were invited to watch the Brits with O2 Music; we had no idea what to expect, but when we ended up in a box and the performances were so much better live than on the TV we were so grateful to have been invited. (Also check out my awkward hand in the photo, need to learn what to do with my hands in photos like this!)
- Harry Potter & the Cursed Child- Steve, Nicole, Lauren and I saw the play last weekend. It gives you all the nostalgic feelings of Harry Potter books with some amazing special effects thrown in there too!
- Hanging out with Friends- As The Cursed Child production is in two parts we spent the day hanging out and eating our way around London. Steve and I were running a little late so the girls got us Shake Shack! That’s when you know you’ve got great friends.
- Signs of Spring- I’ve noticed little snowdrops, daffodils and crocuses popping up and it makes me so excited for warmer weather! I snapped this driving to the office this week. via GIPHY
- Luther- Slightly slow on the band wagon with this one. If you’re not familiar with Luther it’s a TV show about an english detective played by Idris Elba. It’s so gripping we’ve already finished season 2!
Steve’s away next week and the builders are back in, so I’ll be staying with my mum and step dad, which should be fun!