A week that started in Brighton and ended in Bath, it’s been a busy one! I always forget how many fun places there are to visit in the UK, so it was nice to be reminded of that this week.
- Brighton Photoshoot– Steve and I spent a day in Brighton shooting some photos for the Barbour Blog. I’m excited to see how they turn out!
- Silo– If you’re visiting Brighton you have to stop for breakfast or lunch here. I’d heard a lot about it as it’s a no waste restaurant. I went for the Silo breakfast with crispy seaweed. Sounds strange, tastes amazing!
- Colonna & Small’s Coffee Shop– We stopped here for a quick coffee on Friday and ended up staying for an hour. The coffee was outstanding and the staff were so nice. If you’re ever in bath definitely go and visit.
- Magalleria– Another Bath find but I couldn’t leave it out! A magazine shop like no other, as soon as you walk in you’re hit with the smell of brand new magazines, which is one of my favourites. I spent ages deciding on which ones I was going to take home.
- Broadchurch– If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know I love a good crime drama. Broadchurch is back and it’s just as good as ever! I love David Tennant and Olivia Colman together. via GIPHY
Thanks so much for the awesome response to my feminist post; I spent a long time writing it and it means a great deal to me to have people reading and reacting to it.