Can’t believe it’s Sunday already! How’s your week been? Mine has been speedy and fun filled, which is always a good thing, let’s hope it extends to next week too! Take it away with the favourites:
- Booktober– A.K.A Vlogtober A.K.A Steve and I sharing the task of posting a video everyday of October on both of our channels. So excited to share what we’ve filmed with you and hope you enjoy all the content we have to share. If you’re not subscribed to both of us and want to keep up to date be sure to hit the subscribe button too!
- Bridget Jone’s Baby– I’ve found it pretty hard this week to switch off at all. Even when we’ve been at home and chilling out I’ve been finding myselfgoing back into work mode really easily. On a whim Steve and I decided to go see a late night showing of Bridget Jone’s Baby. It was just the thing we needed; there were hardly any people in the cinema and it felt so nice to completely switch off and enjoy a funny movie for a couple of hours. Would definitely recommend it if you haven’t seen it already.
- The Square– Jake and I watched this documentary on Netflix on Friday night. It reveals truths about the revolution in Egypt and Egyptians coming together to protest against a regime which is in control of the country. I was aware of the situation via the news in the UK but this goes on after our news channels stopped showing what was happening. I think it’s so important to know what’s going on in the world but also to watch documentaries like these that show a different point of view from the media. A complete contrast to my last favourite but a really educational watch.
- Cave Bed– Blue has been jumping on the bed at night because he’s cold, which has driving us slightly mad. We decided to
invest in a cave bed for him, which is a dog bed that has a cover on it so he can snuggle under. For one it looks super cute and two so far so good with the not waking us up, let’s hope it continues!!
- Glass Coaster Workshop– My friend text me the other week asking whether I wanted to do a glass workshop. Not one to say no to crafting fun, we visited this week. It was super fun, we created coasters and manipulated different coloured metals to create patterns between two bits of glass. I’m excited to see how they turn out too! I’ll do an actual blog post when I get the coasters back about where we went if you’re interested.
Hope you’re having a relaxing Sunday!