This week has been a fun one, filled with lots of meetings about interesting projects, but also making last minute preparations for our trip to Toronto, Canada for Buffer festival (we leave tomorrow!). I’m really excited for the next few weeks travelling and excited to share it with you guys!
- Exploring England– We were super busy shooting last week and the videos are finally up! It was an intense 4 days but fun to see parts of England we haven’t spent much time with. Check out the first video below:
- Dave’s New Place– Visiting Dave’s new little wooden home in the countryside was such a fun day out. It’s inspiring to see friends doing exactly what they want to do with their lives, especially if it’s slightly different to your everyday adventure.
- Louis Theroux’s My Scientology Movie– We watched a screening of Theroux’s new documentary on Monday evening followed by a live satellite Q & A. I really enjoy Theroux’s documentaries, I like his neutral but conversational stand point on the issues he covers.
- Welsh Sunsets– Until last week I hadn’t been to Wales since I was about 13. It’s such a beautiful place just a few hours away from where we live. We stayed in a cute little place called Portmeirion on one of the nights and the sun gave us this delight.
- Friend’s Weddings– Seeing as last weekend I missed a Sunday Favourites I wanted to share this lovely photo of my friend Emily walking down the aisle with her dad to marry her best friend Alex (how happy does she look?!). It was such a beautiful day and it’s so nice to see people you haven’t seen for a long time. Congratulations you guys!!
I love doing these posts as they make me think about what’s made me happy this week. Even if you’ve had a really crap week it’s good to remember the little things that made you smile.
What’s made you smile this week?