As I mentioned in one of my recent videos my favourite social media app is Instagram. I love that it’s a place where people can share beautiful images of their travels, pretty things they’ve found or awesome style posts. I thought I’d share a few of my favourites:
1. Emilie Ristevski– Emilie’s account gives me a serious case of wanderlust! I also love that all the portraits of herself are taken from behind her; so it’s almost like you’re following along on her travels too.
2. Design Sponge– This was one of the first blogs that I ever started reading. Their Instagram account is such a pretty curation of their posts with bonus dog photos added for free!
3. Geo Fleur– I’m a sucker for anything floral and what I love about this account is that it focuses on making plants look awesome. Like Geo Fleurs designs the shots are minimal, it’s almost as it they’re shooting the plants’ very own portraits!
4. Collage Vintage– If you’re looking for a style account to follow I would recommend this one. All of the photos are super fun and I love her sense of style.
5. Harlow & Sage– These three are still my favourites. You can’t go wrong with a cute dog photo when you’re having a bad day!
Scrolling through these profiles has definitely cheered up this recent rainy weather. These are only a fraction of my favourites so I’m sure there’ll be a part two!
What are your favourite Instagram accounts to follow?